- Faculty Workshops at the Spring 2017 Residency: A Sampling
- Graduating Student Presentations: Worker Cooperatives, Finding Food, Design for Social Change, and Healing the Soul
- Why I Marched: Joanna Tebbs Young
- Women’s March: New York City by Kelly McDowell
- Women’s March in Washington, D.C. with Jan Booth.
- Women’s March in Washington, D.C. with Taina Asili
- Women’s March: Topeka, Kansas by Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg
- Women’s March: Montpelier, Vermont by Tracy Murphy and Stefania Pantanella
Engaged Learning, Research & Practice for a Changing WorldThis blog is a project of Goddard College's Individualized MA, SIS and HAS programs, featuring the work, research, studies and arts of students, faculty and alumni as they create worlds of change in their communities and beyond.
Concentrations in IMA, SIS and HAS available in:
Goddard in Action
- Faculty Workshops at the Spring 2017 Residency: A Sampling February 24, 2017
- Graduating Student Presentations: Worker Cooperatives, Finding Food, Design for Social Change, and Healing the Soul February 21, 2017
- Why I Marched: Joanna Tebbs Young February 17, 2017
- 42,318 hits
- Activism Anthropology Arts-Based Inquiry Child & Human Development Coaching Community Building Consciousness Studies/Transpersonal Psychology Creative Writing Creativity & Imagination Cultural & Cross-Cultural Studies Deep Ecology & Bioregionalism Embodiment Studies & Body Image Environmental, Sustainability & Place Studies Epistemology (how we know what we know) Faculty Feminism, Women's & Gender Studies Global Studies Graduation History & Political Science Identity Memoir, Life Writing & Autobiography Multiculturalism & Diversity Studies Music Mythology & the Oral Tradition Narrative Medicine Narrative Therapy Philosophy & Neurophilosophy Poetry Progressive Education Residencies Right Livelihood/ Making a Living Sexuality & Erotic Studies Social Innovation Spirituality & Religion Sustainability Theater, Drama & Playwriting Transformative Language Arts Transforming Trauma Uncategorized Workshops
Tags4 Walls International Alexandra Hartman Alternative Medicine Amanda Lacson Amanda Sandos Angela Davis Angela Mullins Barbara Vacarr Bernard Carey Bindu Panikkar Bob Kenny Brian Moore Britta Love Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg Celia Hildebrand Claudia Guerra Complementary Medicine Cynthia Curley Danielle Boutet Darren Canady David White Deb Hensley Diane Silver E.G. Bailey Ellie Epp Embodied Writing Eric Dalke Ezra Berkley Nepon Francis Charet Francis X. Charet Griffin Brady Hurricane Sandy Individualized MA Jaes Seis Jaki Elmo James Sparrell Jayne Kraman Jeanne Chambers Jennifer Cross Jennifer Gundy Jennifer Patterson Jennye Patterson Jeremy Johnson Jes Wright Jimmy Santiago Baca Jim Sparrell Joanna Tebbs Young Josh Pollack Josh Pollock Juliana Borrero Justin Kagan Kao Kue Karen Campbell Karla Haas Moskowitz Katt Lissard Kelly Johnson Kris Hege Kyle Bella Lise Weil Lori Wynters Lorraine Hammond Mary Abrams Mary Rothschild Matthew Dineen Mike Alvarez Minna Dubin Nancy Morgan nature Nicolette Stosur-Bassett Pamela McGrath Patricia Fontaine Queering Sexual Violence Ralph Lutts Renga Rhonda Patzia Robin Rivinis Robin Stone Ruth Farmer Sarah Bobrow-Williams Sarah Van Hoy Scott Candage Scott Youmans Sed Dickerson Seema Reza Sha Cage Sonja Swift Steve Wright Student Susan Moul Susan Pearson Taina Asili The Magazine of Yoga Tiffany Beard Todd Beaton Willa Conway Winter/Summer Institute Women's March Yes Magazine Yvette Hyater-Adams Zach Katz
Category Archives: Uncategorized
So many Goddard students and faculty participated in the January 21st Women’s March in marches across the country. This series highlights some of those marches. Here are notes on being part of the Washington, D.C. march by Health Arts and … Continue reading
Check out IMA graduate Jennifer (Jennye) Patterson interview at Poets and Writers about her workshops for writers to help them move toward multi-dimensional creativity, survivorship, and healing. In he interview, she reflects on her thesis, which combined writing, embroidery, and scholarship … Continue reading
Karla Haas-Moskowitz, the commencement speaker for the GGI graduation on August 7, 2016, delivered a very moving talk about the work of our graduates and the work ahead. Here are some excerpts from her talk. So as your jewish mother … Continue reading
Visiting Scholars Claudia Guerra on Mapping for Social Justice and Cultural Sustainability, and Yvette Hyater-Adams on Transforming Narratives
Our fall 2016 residency features two powerful visiting scholars, both Goddard alumni who have made and continue to make significant differences in the world: Claudia Guerra, and Yvette Hyater-Adams. Claudia Guerra (IMA-CS ‘11) graduated from the Goddard College IMA program … Continue reading
How does Goddard educate people to take responsible action the world? Listen to Goddard president share his thoughts. Watch this short video, part of a new series filmed by Alexander Love, based on interviews with GGI students and faculty.
Sarah Van Hoy discusses how students come to Goddard to create new conversations in healthcare. Watch this short video, part of a new series filmed by Alexander Love, based on interviews with GGI students and faculty.