- In Memory of Ann Stokes, Goddard Renaissance Woman
- Teaching Transformation: The Goddard Graduate Institute Book!
- The Poison is the Medicine with Britta Love
- Health Arts and Sciences at the Visionary Edge with Sarah Van Hoy
- The Agony and Ecstasy of Changing the World with Karen Campbell
- Creating New Conversations in Health with Sarah Van Hoy
- Minna Dubin and #MomLists: Guerrilla Public Art to Explore the Reality of Motherhood
- 500 Miles by Bike from Brooklyn to Goddard: Dan Kaminsky
Engaged Learning, Research & Practice for a Changing WorldThis blog is a project of Goddard College's Individualized MA, SIS and HAS programs, featuring the work, research, studies and arts of students, faculty and alumni as they create worlds of change in their communities and beyond.
Concentrations in IMA, SIS and HAS available in:
Goddard in Action
- In Memory of Ann Stokes, Goddard Renaissance Woman January 19, 2017
- Teaching Transformation: The Goddard Graduate Institute Book! January 11, 2017
- The Poison is the Medicine with Britta Love January 6, 2017
- 41,571 hits
- Activism Anthropology Arts-Based Inquiry Child & Human Development Coaching Community Building Consciousness Studies/Transpersonal Psychology Creative Writing Creativity & Imagination Cultural & Cross-Cultural Studies Deep Ecology & Bioregionalism Embodiment Studies & Body Image Environmental, Sustainability & Place Studies Epistemology (how we know what we know) Faculty Feminism, Women's & Gender Studies Global Studies Graduation History & Political Science Identity Memoir, Life Writing & Autobiography Multiculturalism & Diversity Studies Music Mythology & the Oral Tradition Narrative Medicine Narrative Therapy Philosophy & Neurophilosophy Poetry Progressive Education Residencies Right Livelihood/ Making a Living Sexuality & Erotic Studies Social Innovation Spirituality & Religion Sustainability Sustainable Businesses and Communities Transformative Language Arts Transforming Trauma Uncategorized Workshops
Tags4 Walls International Alexandra Hartman Alternative Medicine Amanda Lacson Amanda Sandos Angela Davis Angela Mullins Barbara Vacarr Bernard Carey Bindu Panikkar Bob Kenny Brian Moore Britta Love Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg Celia Hildebrand Claudia Guerra Complementary Medicine Cynthia Curley Danielle Boutet Darren Canady David White Deb Hensley Diane Silver E.G. Bailey Elizabeth Minnich Ellie Epp Embodied Writing Eric Dalke Ezra Berkley Nepon Francis Charet Francis X. Charet Griffin Brady Hurricane Sandy Individualized MA Jaes Seis Jaki Elmo James Sparrell Jayne Kraman Jeanne Chambers Jennifer Cross Jennifer Gundy Jennifer Patterson Jennye Patterson Jeremy Johnson Jes Wright Jimmy Santiago Baca Jim Sparrell Joanna Tebbs Young Josh Pollack Josh Pollock Juliana Borrero Justin Kagan Kao Kue Karen Campbell Karla Haas Moskowitz Katt Lissard Kelly Johnson Kris Hege Kyle Bella Lise Weil Lori Wynters Lorraine Hammond Mary Abrams Mary Rothschild Matthew Dineen Mike Alvarez Minna Dubin Nancy Morgan nature Pamela McGrath Patricia Fontaine Queering Sexual Violence Ralph Lutts Renga Rhonda Patzia Robin Rivinis Robin Stone Ruth Farmer Sarah Bobrow-Williams Sarah Van Hoy Scott Candage Scott Youmans Sed Dickerson Seema Reza Sha Cage Sonja Swift Steve Wright Student Susan Moul Susan Pearson Taina Asili The Magazine of Yoga Tiffany Beard Todd Beaton Willa Conway Winter/Summer Institute Xanath Caraza Yes Magazine Yvette Hyater-Adams Zach Katz
Category Archives: Residencies
The welcome session held August 4 for the Fall 2016 residency featured, among other things, a time for students and faculty to divide into groups, and compose poems together. Using the prompt of “Threshold,” we followed an old poetry ice-breaker … Continue reading
Britta Love, current student in Consciousness Studies, talks about the magic that happens at residencies in these two videos. Watch this short video, part of a new series filmed by Alexander Love, based on interviews with GGI students and faculty.
“You Are Still Living in the World of Experience”: Bob Kenny, Goddard President On The Low-Residency Model, and student Zelda Johnson
Bob Kenny, president of Goddard College, and current Health Arts and Sciences student Zelda Johnson talk about how Goddard allows people to experience their full life — their home communities, families and/or work — so that people can “continue to … Continue reading
What makes a Goddard College education different? One of the answers is that the residencies are embodied experience, bringing us together as a community while helping us connect with what GGI faculty member Lise Weil calls “transformational energy collected here … Continue reading
Elizabeth Kamarck Minnich is the Visiting Scholar for Goddard Graduate Institute’s Fall 2015 residency. Her keynote presentation, “If You Want Justice, Fight for Truth and Beauty,” will take place on Friday August 7, 7:15 pm. The presentation is free and … Continue reading