>In February, at the last Individualized MA residency, which we share with the Health Arts and Sciences program, faculty often met in the dorm each night to visit, relax, and, quite obviously, keep working. The three peas in a pod here are, from left, Sarah Van Hoy (HAS faculty), Francis Charet (IMA faculty and coordinator of Consciousness Studies), and Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg (IMA faculty and coordinator of Transformative Language Arts). Jim Sparrell, IMA faculty, was the photographer.
- “Restoring the Soul After War”: Student Shomriel Sherman Writes of Sharing the Burden and Finding the Sacred
- Featured Faculty: Francis X. Charet
- Queering Sexual Violence — New Book by Jennye Patterson
- Jeremy D. Johnson: A Place Where Education, Knowledge, Art, the Transpersonal Converge
- Featured Faculty: Sarah Van Hoy, Medical Anthropologist, Mental Health Counselor, Acupuncturist and Herbalist,
- Sex and Drugs as Healing and Transformation with Britta Love
- Ruth Farmer on Writing, Dancing, Teaching, Farmer and More
- David White’s the History Project: Collecting and Preserving Boston’s LGBTQ History
Engaged Learning, Research & Practice for a Changing WorldThis blog is a project of Goddard College's Individualized MA, SIS and HAS programs, featuring the work, research, studies and arts of students, faculty and alumni as they create worlds of change in their communities and beyond.
Concentrations in IMA, SIS and HAS available in:
Goddard in Action
- 37,491 hits
- Activism Anthropology Arts-Based Inquiry Child & Human Development Coaching Community Building Consciousness Studies/Transpersonal Psychology Creative Writing Creativity & Imagination Cultural & Cross-Cultural Studies Deep Ecology & Bioregionalism Embodiment Studies & Body Image Environmental, Sustainability & Place Studies Epistemology (how we know what we know) Faculty Feminism, Women's & Gender Studies Global Studies History & Political Science Identity Memoir, Life Writing & Autobiography Multiculturalism & Diversity Studies Music Mythology & the Oral Tradition Narrative Medicine Philosophy & Neurophilosophy Poetry Progressive Education Residencies Right Livelihood/ Making a Living Sexuality & Erotic Studies Social Innovation Spirituality & Religion Spiritual Memoir Sustainability Sustainable Businesses and Communities Theater, Drama & Playwriting Transformative Language Arts Transforming Trauma Uncategorized Workshops