- Exploring Consciousness and Consciousness Studies with Faculty Member Francis X. Charet and Student Britta Love
- Integrating Interdisciplinary Study: Goddard President Bob Kenny on What We Do
- Experiments in Education with Faculty Member Sarah Van Hoy
- Residencies, Brigadoon and Rigorous Work with Francis X. Charet, Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg, and Seema Reza
- The Language of Our True Work with Students Britta Love and Seema Reza
- The Roots of Mindfulness and Expansive Questions with Justin Kagan, Student
- How We Found Goddard with Faculty Member Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg and Student Justin Kagan
- Finding New Knowledge with Faculty Member Francis X. Charet
Engaged Learning, Research & Practice for a Changing WorldThis blog is a project of Goddard College's Individualized MA, SIS and HAS programs, featuring the work, research, studies and arts of students, faculty and alumni as they create worlds of change in their communities and beyond.
Concentrations in IMA, SIS and HAS available in:
Goddard in Action
- 33,462 hits
- Activism Anthropology Arts-Based Inquiry Child & Human Development Coaching Community Building Consciousness Studies/Transpersonal Psychology Creative Writing Creativity & Imagination Cultural & Cross-Cultural Studies Deep Ecology & Bioregionalism Embodiment Studies & Body Image Environmental, Sustainability & Place Studies Epistemology (how we know what we know) Faculty Feminism, Women's & Gender Studies Global Studies Health Arts & Sciences History & Political Science Identity Memoir, Life Writing & Autobiography Multiculturalism & Diversity Studies Music Mythology & the Oral Tradition Narrative Medicine Philosophy & Neurophilosophy Poetry Progressive Education Residencies Right Livelihood/ Making a Living Sexuality & Erotic Studies Spirituality & Religion Spiritual Memoir Sustainability Sustainable Businesses and Communities Theater, Drama & Playwriting Transformative Language Arts Transforming Trauma Uncategorized Workshops
Tag Archives: Francis X. Charet
Exploring Consciousness and Consciousness Studies with Faculty Member Francis X. Charet and Student Britta Love
Francis X. Charet, founder of Consciousness Studies at Goddard, along with student Britta Love, talk about what this field and practice mean to them. Watch these short videos, part of a new series filmed by Alexander Love, based on interviews … Continue reading
Residencies, Brigadoon and Rigorous Work with Francis X. Charet, Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg, and Seema Reza
Francis X. Charet, faculty member, talks about the ins and outs of the low-residency model while faculty member Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg explains the Brigadoon of residencies Watch these short videos, part of a new series filmed by Alexander Love, based on … Continue reading
Francis X. Charet talks about the construction of new knowledge at Goddard. Watch this short video, part of a new series filmed by Alexander Love, based on interviews with GGI students and faculty.
Faculty member Francis X. Charet overviews various Goddard programs, sharing a big-picture view of progressive education at Goddard. Watch this short video, part of a new series filmed by Alexander Love, based on interviews with GGI students and faculty.
Faculty Residency Workshops Cross Boundaries in Psychology, Science, Culture, Religion, Politics, Community and History
The theme of our spring 2015 residency was Crossing Boundaries. Here’s a sampling of some of the workshops GGI faculty offered. The Work of Stan Grof, with faculty member Francis X. Charet. Grof, a psychiatrist, is a leading representative of … Continue reading
Our field trips, usually held toward the end of the residency, allow students and faculty to explore Vermont, hang out together, and get to know each other better in preparation for the semester. On field trip day, Francis X. Charet … Continue reading