- Integrating Interdisciplinary Study: Goddard President Bob Kenny on What We Do
- Experiments in Education with Faculty Member Sarah Van Hoy
- Residencies, Brigadoon and Rigorous Work with Francis X. Charet, Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg, and Seema Reza
- The Language of Our True Work with Students Britta Love and Seema Reza
- The Roots of Mindfulness and Expansive Questions with Justin Kagan, Student
- How We Found Goddard with Faculty Member Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg and Student Justin Kagan
- Finding New Knowledge with Faculty Member Francis X. Charet
- Transformative Language Arts, Health and Community Faculty Member Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg and Student Seema Reza
Engaged Learning, Research & Practice for a Changing WorldThis blog is a project of Goddard College's Individualized MA, SIS and HAS programs, featuring the work, research, studies and arts of students, faculty and alumni as they create worlds of change in their communities and beyond.
Concentrations in IMA, SIS and HAS available in:
Goddard in Action
- 33,422 hits
- Activism Anthropology Arts-Based Inquiry Child & Human Development Coaching Community Building Consciousness Studies/Transpersonal Psychology Creative Writing Creativity & Imagination Cultural & Cross-Cultural Studies Deep Ecology & Bioregionalism Embodiment Studies & Body Image Environmental, Sustainability & Place Studies Epistemology (how we know what we know) Faculty Feminism, Women's & Gender Studies Global Studies Health Arts & Sciences History & Political Science Identity Memoir, Life Writing & Autobiography Multiculturalism & Diversity Studies Music Mythology & the Oral Tradition Narrative Medicine Philosophy & Neurophilosophy Poetry Progressive Education Residencies Right Livelihood/ Making a Living Sexuality & Erotic Studies Spirituality & Religion Spiritual Memoir Sustainability Sustainable Businesses and Communities Theater, Drama & Playwriting Transformative Language Arts Transforming Trauma Uncategorized Workshops
Category Archives: Transformative Language Arts
Current students Seema Reza and Britta Love talk about finding the language to articulate their work in the world. Watch these short videos, part of a new series filmed by Alexander Love, based on interviews with GGI students and faculty.
How did we find Goddard? Listen to both a faculty member and student share their stories. Watch these short videos, part of a new series filmed by Alexander Love, based on interviews with GGI students and faculty.
Transformative Language Arts, Health and Community Faculty Member Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg and Student Seema Reza
Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg, founder of Transformative Language Arts, talks about what led us to create TLA, and Seema Reza, current student in Transformative Language Arts, talks about how health and community come together in Transformative Language Arts and her studies. Watch … Continue reading
Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg, acting program director and founder of Transformative Language Arts, talks about how students at Goddard often rewrite their personal mythologies. Watch this short video, part of a new series filmed by Alexander Love, based on interviews with GGI … Continue reading
Seema Reza, current Goddard student in Transformative Language Arts, talks about what brought her to Goddard and helped us to gain credibility. Watch this short video, part of a new series filmed by Alexander Love, based on interviews with GGI … Continue reading
Taina Asili, singer-songwriter, activist, and touring artist — and a graduate of the Transformative Language Arts program, recently shared a deeply thoughtful and inspiring post, featuring tips she and Leah Penniman of Soul Fire Farm came up with after being … Continue reading
The Contamination Waltz, a short film about the Winter/Summer Institute (WSI) — which GGI faculty member Katt Lissard is artistic director of — was just named an official selection of the 28th Annual Dallas VideoFest (October 12th-18th). Here’s a description … Continue reading