>Jaes Seis, a current Individualized MA student, has found her other path in studying shamanism with a particular focus on consciousness studies and the dark mother archetype. Listen to her describe her study, which she began at Goddard. Experienced at shamanic work, leading workshops and offering counseling, she has worked around the world, including on a recent excursion to Peru. Her thesis on the dark mother looks deeply at how we define and explain darkness in our lives, and how darkness can be a force of transformation and of life itself. Click on the title for this blog to listen to a podcast of Jaes describing her work.
- Social Innovators: Collaborative Support, Feedback, and Dissent as Essential for Social Innovation by Leah Bry
- Social Innovation Launches at Goddard Along with Social Innovators Columns
- Queering Sexual Violence: IMA Student Jennifer Patterson Interviewed by Faculty Lise Weil
- The Radical Edge of the Low-Residencey Model: Faculty Present at NEA Higher Education Conference
- Mike Alvarez Wins Fellowship for New Americans
- Goddard Chef Paul Somerset, and Robin Stone’s Health Coaching
- Writing, Healing, and Community Building with Veterans: An Interview with Seema Reza by Joy Jacobson
- Marketing Your Authentic Self: A Blog on Blogs by IMA Alumni Josh Pollock
Engaged Learning, Research & Practice for a Changing WorldThis blog is a project of Goddard College's Individualized MA, SBC and HAS programs, featuring the work, research, studies and arts of students, faculty and alumni as they create worlds of change in their communities and beyond. This site is an independent blog, created and maintained by Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg and other Goddard faculty. Goddard College is not responsible for any of this blog's content or comments.
Discover How to Make Your Own World of Change in:
- Activism Anthropology Child & Human Development Coaching Community Building Consciousness Studies/Transpersonal Psychology Creative Writing Creativity & Imagination Cultural & Cross-Cultural Studies Deep Ecology & Bioregionalism Embodiment Studies & Body Image Environmental, Sustainability & Place Studies Epistemology (how we know what we know) Ethnomusicology Faculty Feminism, Women's & Gender Studies Global Studies Graduation History & Political Science Identity Memoir, Life Writing & Autobiography Multiculturalism & Diversity Studies Music Mythology & the Oral Tradition Mythopoetics Philosophy & Neurophilosophy Poetry Progressive Education Residencies Right Livelihood/ Making a Living Sexuality & Erotic Studies Shamanic Studies Spirituality & Religion Spiritual Memoir Theater, Drama & Playwriting Transformative Language Arts Transforming Trauma Uncategorized Workshops Yoga
- Social Innovators: Collaborative Support, Feedback, and Dissent as Essential for Social Innovation by Leah Bry July 11, 2014
- Social Innovation Launches at Goddard Along with Social Innovators Columns July 6, 2014
- Queering Sexual Violence: IMA Student Jennifer Patterson Interviewed by Faculty Lise Weil June 3, 2014
- 20,452 hits