>Jaes Seis, a current Individualized MA student, has found her other path in studying shamanism with a particular focus on consciousness studies and the dark mother archetype. Listen to her describe her study, which she began at Goddard. Experienced at shamanic work, leading workshops and offering counseling, she has worked around the world, including on a recent excursion to Peru. Her thesis on the dark mother looks deeply at how we define and explain darkness in our lives, and how darkness can be a force of transformation and of life itself. Click on the title for this blog to listen to a podcast of Jaes describing her work.
- A Place of Transformational Residencies: Lise Weil on Goddard Residencies
- Are You An Undiagnosed Visionary? Sarah Van Hoy on How Goddard Cultivates Visionaries
- Accessing All of Ourselves with Faculty Member Lise Weil
- 5 Tips for Maintaining Wellness in the Struggle by Taina Asili
- GGI Faculty Member’s Project Highlighted in Film Festival
- Linda Porter Brings Together Menopause and Martial Arts in Workshop and Thesis
- Art, Sustainability, the Materials Economy and More with Nicolette Stosur-Bassett
- The Power of Words Conference Celebrates Transformative Language Arts
Engaged Learning, Research & Practice for a Changing WorldThis blog is a project of Goddard College's Individualized MA, SBC and HAS programs, featuring the work, research, studies and arts of students, faculty and alumni as they create worlds of change in their communities and beyond. This site is an independent blog, created and maintained by Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg and other Goddard faculty. Goddard College is not responsible for any of this blog's content or comments.
Discover How to Make Your Own World of Change in:
- Activism Anthropology Arts-Based Inquiry Child & Human Development Coaching Community Building Consciousness Studies/Transpersonal Psychology Creative Writing Creativity & Imagination Cultural & Cross-Cultural Studies Deep Ecology & Bioregionalism Embodiment Studies & Body Image Environmental, Sustainability & Place Studies Epistemology (how we know what we know) Faculty Feminism, Women's & Gender Studies Global Studies Health Arts & Sciences History & Political Science Identity Memoir, Life Writing & Autobiography Multiculturalism & Diversity Studies Music Mythology & the Oral Tradition Narrative Medicine Philosophy & Neurophilosophy Poetry Progressive Education Residencies Right Livelihood/ Making a Living Social Innovation Spirituality & Religion Spiritual Memoir Sustainability Sustainable Businesses and Communities Theater, Drama & Playwriting Transformative Language Arts Transforming Trauma Uncategorized Workshops
- A Place of Transformational Residencies: Lise Weil on Goddard Residencies November 30, 2015
- Are You An Undiagnosed Visionary? Sarah Van Hoy on How Goddard Cultivates Visionaries November 27, 2015
- Accessing All of Ourselves with Faculty Member Lise Weil November 27, 2015
- 31,828 hits