>In February, at the last Individualized MA residency, which we share with the Health Arts and Sciences program, faculty often met in the dorm each night to visit, relax, and, quite obviously, keep working. The three peas in a pod here are, from left, Sarah Van Hoy (HAS faculty), Francis Charet (IMA faculty and coordinator of Consciousness Studies), and Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg (IMA faculty and coordinator of Transformative Language Arts). Jim Sparrell, IMA faculty, was the photographer.
- Art, Sustainability, the Materials Economy and More with Nicolette Stosur-Bassett
- The Power of Words Conference Celebrates Transformative Language Arts
- Beauty, Practice, and Enlightenment: Justin Kagan and Consciousness Studies at Goddard
- Bioneers’ Cultivating Women’s Leadership Training and Our Collective Power: Sarah Bobrow-Williams
- From Consciousness Studies to the Circus with Hillary Webb
- Visiting Scholar Ralph Lutts
- A Sample of Faculty Workshops at a Residency
- From Black Women’s Lives Matter to the Solidarity Economy as Social Innovation: Graduating Student Presentations
Engaged Learning, Research & Practice for a Changing WorldThis blog is a project of Goddard College's Individualized MA, SBC and HAS programs, featuring the work, research, studies and arts of students, faculty and alumni as they create worlds of change in their communities and beyond. This site is an independent blog, created and maintained by Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg and other Goddard faculty. Goddard College is not responsible for any of this blog's content or comments.
Discover How to Make Your Own World of Change in:
- Activism Anthropology Arts-Based Inquiry Child & Human Development Coaching Community Building Consciousness Studies/Transpersonal Psychology Creative Writing Creativity & Imagination Cultural & Cross-Cultural Studies Deep Ecology & Bioregionalism Embodiment Studies & Body Image Environmental, Sustainability & Place Studies Epistemology (how we know what we know) Faculty Feminism, Women's & Gender Studies Global Studies Health Arts & Sciences History & Political Science Identity Memoir, Life Writing & Autobiography Multiculturalism & Diversity Studies Music Mythology & the Oral Tradition Narrative Medicine Philosophy & Neurophilosophy Poetry Progressive Education Residencies Right Livelihood/ Making a Living Sexuality & Erotic Studies Spirituality & Religion Spiritual Memoir Sustainability Sustainable Businesses and Communities Theater, Drama & Playwriting Transformative Language Arts Transforming Trauma Uncategorized Workshops
- 30,702 hits