>In February, at the last Individualized MA residency, which we share with the Health Arts and Sciences program, faculty often met in the dorm each night to visit, relax, and, quite obviously, keep working. The three peas in a pod here are, from left, Sarah Van Hoy (HAS faculty), Francis Charet (IMA faculty and coordinator of Consciousness Studies), and Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg (IMA faculty and coordinator of Transformative Language Arts). Jim Sparrell, IMA faculty, was the photographer.
- Lise Weil on Dark Matter: Women Witnessing
- Passions and Wonder after Goddard: A Conversation with IMA alum Kelly Johnson (‘12)
- Journey To and Beyond Goddard with Mumia Abu-Jamal
- Susan Sakash: Cultivating a Solidarity Economy Within the New Orleans Local Food Systems
- Elizabeth Minnich and the Academic Rigor of Creating Your Own Program
- Transformative Language Arts in Action: A New Book, a New Partnership, a New Journal, and an Annual Conference
- Lindiwe Priscilla Krasin: An Idealogy of the Flesh, Art History, and the Middle East
- Willa Conway: Cross-Class Giving Circles Bring Greater Justice to Philanthropy
Engaged Learning, Research & Practice for a Changing WorldThis blog is a project of Goddard College's Individualized MA, SBC and HAS programs, featuring the work, research, studies and arts of students, faculty and alumni as they create worlds of change in their communities and beyond. This site is an independent blog, created and maintained by Caryn Mirriam-Goldberg and other Goddard faculty. Goddard College is not responsible for any of this blog's content or comments.
Discover How to Make Your Own World of Change in:
- Activism Anthropology Child & Human Development Coaching Community Building Consciousness Studies/Transpersonal Psychology Creative Writing Creativity & Imagination Cultural & Cross-Cultural Studies Deep Ecology & Bioregionalism Embodiment Studies & Body Image Environmental, Sustainability & Place Studies Epistemology (how we know what we know) Faculty Feminism, Women's & Gender Studies Global Studies Graduation Health Arts & Sciences History & Political Science Identity Memoir, Life Writing & Autobiography Multiculturalism & Diversity Studies Music Mythology & the Oral Tradition Narrative Medicine Philosophy & Neurophilosophy Poetry Progressive Education Residencies Right Livelihood/ Making a Living Sexuality & Erotic Studies Shamanic Studies Spirituality & Religion Spiritual Memoir Sustainable Businesses and Communities Theater, Drama & Playwriting Transformative Language Arts Transforming Trauma Uncategorized Workshops
- Lise Weil on Dark Matter: Women Witnessing December 17, 2014
- Passions and Wonder after Goddard: A Conversation with IMA alum Kelly Johnson (‘12) November 17, 2014
- Journey To and Beyond Goddard with Mumia Abu-Jamal November 10, 2014
- 24,311 hits